[Dailydrool] Bellhound, Otter

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri May 29 15:09:26 PDT 2015

Hi Cheryl,

I am not sure if you posted when Otter left for the bridge, but if you did,
I missed it. So sorry to read about your loss. What a nice touch though to
be able to play your recording and hear those precious howls anytime you
want.

Cowboy is our bellhound, and generally our only howler. Rupert mainly
barks, except for about 3 times a week when Cow starts howling and Ru joins
in. Those I do have recorded as it is so rare to hear Ru howl, and also
sounds so funny since he is not quite confident in what he's doing.

Hugs to you during this sad time.
Kacy with Cow and Ru