[Dailydrool] Llewis

Julie Canny via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 5 13:55:32 PDT 2015

You have always been an inspiration to the rest of us droolers, providing
great insight as well as wonderful comic relief.  I know I went to pieces
when I saw your note and cannot imagine how you are dealing with it.  I am
sure that Conley is at least providing comic relief.  I remember Zelda's
passing, then Grampa Mitchell, Mr. Cooper (sir) and most recently Nigel's.
I'm sure Llewis misses his brother (as I am sure that Nigel misses him).
But for now, enjoy him.  I sure hope he provides proper instruction for
Conley who needs all the help he can get.

Julie Canny