[Dailydrool] LLewis

Coorlas Joanne via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 6 10:13:11 PDT 2015

Hazel is sending her always excessive drool to Llewis for comfort and good days. When Veronica's kidney disease was getting bad I found some recipes and suggested foods, and one thing I found she liked was lightly-breaded or crunchy, and lemon butter topped fish sticks or patties Like Gordon's or whatever that brand is.

Thinking of your family and sure that Conley must be acting up because he is worried, but trying to act like the tough guy. And maybe feeling guilty for wanting so much attention! Love reading his retellings of events though!

Love, Joanne and Hazel June
Rosemary and Veronica ATB