[Dailydrool] Need Help

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 12 03:51:50 PDT 2015

Our Basset had that on his chest, diagnosed as a follicular cyst. He had three surgeries. Our experience is different than yours. He gets blackheads now that I need to squeeze to clean out. He gets some build up of " stuff" in his pores that I squeeze out too. I use Clearasil on him once/twice a week and he wears a t shirt to keep the area clean. He also takes Zyrtec daily. Our vet said it's like his body was fighting itself.
I agree with Bev that you need more experienced help or at least a second opinion.
Take care,
Cheryl

Sent from my iPad