[Dailydrool] Daphneyland

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 21 14:09:49 PDT 2015

Hi Droolers,
  I don't know the whole scoop with Daphneyland. Dawn has explained a little in the comments section of the "How much is that doggie in the shelter?" Fundraising page on youcaring. i'm unsure of the link on that one but you can access if through the daphneyland general website. the bottom line seems to be that Daphneyland must raise mucho bucks  ($50,000?) by June first or they face being kicked off their ranch property in Acton. Not sure where they could go with 70 bassets. So if you have not already pitched in a little cookie money, please do consider doing so. You can go directly to their site--www.daphneyland.com  to donate, or if you would like to take a chance on winning a double bed size quilt covered with bassets, made by me, there are five days left to donate this way. the quilt fundraiser site is
Http://www.youcaring.com/nonprofits/daphneyland-scrabble-/3432690
Thank you. Val in Hawaii, waiting to adopt a Daphneyland hound, Mariah, Harley, still a happy cancer dog hanging in there, and Mila, the longterm navy houseguest. Vlbzwick at yahoo.com