[Dailydrool] Truman

Janice Henry via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 1 14:49:07 PST 2015

Truman and I are very sorry to hear that Hank left for the bridge suddenly.
Hugs to his humans.

This morning Trumie was lying down on a rug by the slider.  All of a sudden
he leaped up like he was shot out of a cannon. The evil gray squirrel was
on the deck, eyeing the bird feeder again.  I opened the door so Truman
could scare the evil gray squirrel, which he promptly did.

I just discovered some peanuts in the flower beds, so a neighbor is feeding
the damn squirrels. Can Truman successfully scare Mr. Squirrel enough times
so he doesn't return?

Janice with only dog Truman

--
Janice Marilyn Henry