[Dailydrool] Getting caught short

Barbara Sorensen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 1 15:06:31 PST 2015

I'm afraid it happens to the best of bassets.  Our first basset, Max, left a huge deposit in the backseat of my FIL's Cadillac.  Fortunately, it was after I had dropped FIL off at the airport.   After that, it happened occasionally, including as he was climbing up the stairs, while guests watched him.  Currently, it has even happened to our Buddy the not-a-basset who was the most reliable of all our dogs.

Barb, mom to Wilbur and Duncan, with Max, Gretta, Copper and Buddy (ATB)