[Dailydrool] Spontanius Combuston

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 1 15:34:26 PST 2015

Hi it's Gracie,
It must be what happened to my stickes, there's no other explanation   Mommy was putting on my hot compress last night and she said what's this string, andthis gaping hole ..... Gracie did you touch your stitches??  Oh no, not me, nope, no licking here it wasn't me why I have no idea ........ so she called the vet first thing this morning and my Dr comes in at 9 and I was there at 9 and she said well ..... the incision looks great but you've dropped a few stickes there Gracie how did that happen?
So she stapled me back togehter and she told me to LEAVE IT ALONG and QuIT RUNNING and JUMPING and PLAYING and she'll see me in a week.
Love,Gracie who's stitches spontaniously combusted I guess.