[Dailydrool] Drool Calendar

Ohge, Kim [C B E] via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Nov 5 15:03:03 PST 2015

I was so happy when I discovered the beautiful Drool Calendar had arrived yesterday!!  I've ordered and even helped with a few past editions of the calendar but haven't had one the past several years.  I mean absolutely no disrespect here for any of the previous editions but all I can say is WOW!!  This one is absolutely beautiful!  Very well done and kudos to any and all that had a part in it.  Thank you for all of your precious personal time that you devoted to making it what it is.  I know it was done for the love of our hounds and I say THANK YOU!!  I can hardly wait to start flipping the daily pages!