[Dailydrool] Fantastic Calendar

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Nov 6 14:43:54 PST 2015

Bobo the Inhaler is one proud hound to be featured in the Daily Drool Calendar! We've never known what his real birthday is, but from now on HIS day will the the January 6th date that he graces :) I, too, neglected to get the rings. If I can still get them through the Drool, I'd really appreciate it. Otherwise, will the calendar fit a holder from an office supply store?

Thanks to all who did such a fantastic job. Virtual {{{hugs}}} to you and bellyrubs for your hounds.

Lois Leader, Bobo the Inhaler, Scout his Lab assistant, and Dobby the House Elf.
lois.leader at cox.net