[Dailydrool] Morning DIscussion

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Nov 7 05:08:36 PST 2015

Conley: Hey! What were you doing last night? I woke up you were wandering
around again.
Doc:* Nothing it was nothing nothing at all nothing*
C: You looked as if it were Something. Where did you go?
D:* Nowhere nothing I mean nothing happened it's nothing it's not bad
dreams or anything like that.*
C: Ok you're having bad dreams. About what?  I mean seriously what do you
have to have bad dreams about? You have it all. You get the walkies, you
get the Gallery...
D:* Nothing really nothing.*
C: Ha! You went running to Mommy didn't you, little baby with baaad
dreeems. Tell Uncle Conley about your baaaad dreems.
D: *nope.*
C: Grrr
Enter MomPerson: Hello boys, good morning! Doc are you going to climb in
bed with me every night now?  Are you having bad dreams?What's the deal?
BREAKFAST!!
C: OOoooo in bed with Mama, hunh? Bad Dweemies? Oh da pore liddel
doggiewoggie!
D:* If you must know I dreamed about being taken away from my Mother and
brothers and sisters and put in a box and sent waaay far away in a dark,
smelly, noisy monster,ok? I know it wasn't like that and the box was light
and airy and clean and that's just what the dream is, ok shortlegs?*
C; Oh...um...I 'member my Mom too an..an the day... yeah ok ummhmm lets eat
breakfast..

bgszap2 at gmail.com