[Dailydrool] I wonder what it is

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Nov 9 23:44:27 PST 2015

I am wondering what the story is. We have recently realized that our beloved newcomer, Mariah, is selectively targeting my husband, Bill, for her naughtiness.  She has now dissembled four of his flip-flops but has not touched any of my shoes. She has gutted the pockets of two of his pairs of shorts and de-buttoned one of his shirts, but has never touched my laundry basket or any of my clothing, which are probably as accessible as Bill's are. Today when Bill finished work tiling in one of our rooms, Mariah sneaked in and peed on the tiles and grout he had just put down. Bill has banned Mariah from his bedroom and bath. Possibly he just smells more appetizing than I do, but I do wonder....hmm. Any of you experiencing selective naughtiness?

Dale, I empathize with you. My two girls go on walks like Hoover vacuum cleaners, eating everything along every inch of the road. roadkill is the special bonanza. It's a wonder they survive. I am amazed after so many years of specialized sterile home-cooking and prescription diet restrictions for Commander Bo with his digestive problems. Goats!

We are sending drool to all in need. Aloha, Val of Hawaii with Mariah (hee hee, what can I get into next?) and Mila the houseguest. Vlbzwick at yahoo.com