[Dailydrool] water bowl thought

Jaime Brigance via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 10 16:51:37 PST 2015

Greetings Droolers;
I know I’m not the only one who gets annoyed at the drinking water and all over the floor issue.  With Biscuit it is getting to the point I feel like putting him in the bathtub when I give him his morning water! I have a tray underneat his bowl that is as big as a cookie sheet. It just gets annoying at moments....
I’ve never heard anyone mention using a “gravy boat” as a drinking dish. That way the ears are allowed to hang on the side and the basset can put his snout in the bowl to drink.
Anyone out there ever had such a thought? I might be trying to reinvent the wheel and not know it!
Love & drool to everyone!

Jaime & BiscuitPueblo, Colorado