[Dailydrool] Calendar Day

Kim Dworak via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Nov 12 13:39:43 PST 2015

I usually end up forgetting which days I pick, I usually get two and try to get them on or near a birthday or our anniversary - this year it's the day before my birthday.  It does make turning the page to see my dogs a very pleasant surprise.  Top left is Wulfie in the front, Heidi in the back.  Top right is my favorite picture of Hal, he was 12 there, is 14 now.  His gotcha day is the day after Thanksgiving and it will be 2 years.  Bottom right is Hal from last summer and bottom left is all 3 sleeping on the couch.  I woke Wulfie up with the flash.  Wulfie is still hanging in there.  I've been doing the Daphneyland cancer protocol, turmeric paste and artemisinin all of which were recommended to me by Droolers.  I cannot say thank you enough to all of you for your support and help, and I'd like to say a special thank you to Val in Hawaii for all of her help with the Daphneyland protocol.  Before we started on it, his appetite was almost gone - I was so afraid our time with him was just about to end.  He barely wanted to eat the really good stuff and he has always been a huge food hound.  We started the shots and his appetite came back to normal in 3 or 4 days.  He is running and playing with Heidi again and well not quite his normal self is a very happy dog.
Brian and I are both very grateful for whatever time we are able to get with him and are making sure he is even more spoiled than normal.  We have had a really hard couple of months, he's had two Uncles pass away suddenly and my cousin and his wife lost their 6 week old baby.  I have an Uncle in hospice with ALS now (the cousin who lost the baby is his son).  Hug all of your loved ones close and remember that every day is a gift, ( a great quote from Kathy Nali).
We are sending lots of drool to everyone in need
Kim with Hal, Wulfie (if it's your birthday do we get cake?) and Heidi (How come Hal gets 3 pictures and we only have 2)?