[Dailydrool] Thanks & drool

Adrienne Gillespie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Nov 14 13:57:56 PST 2015

Thanks to everyone who sent condolences on the Fiona's transition to the
Bridge. It has been a hard week, but I feel as though I am coming up
from the deaths of my sadness.

Lucy has been a big help in my recovery. She has been super playful and
I think she is about to blossom. Fiona had been declining for a while
and I guess I never realized how much more time and attention she needed
due to her decline. Whenever I got up to go to the kitchen, bathroom,
wherever, Fiona got up & followed me, until the last few days. Lucy is
beginning to realize that she can do that now. She doesn't follow me all
the time, but when she comes into the kitchen, the look on her face is
priceless. I welcome her with open arms.

I'd already ordered my Howliday cards, which have pictures of both Fiona
and Lucy. It will be my last tribute to her, aside from the 2016 drool
calendar.

I missed a lot in the last few days, so I am sending drool to Rolph, to
Bosley's family, and anyone else in need.

--
Adrienne Gillespie
http://booksandbassets.wordpress.com
clara at spiritone.com

Currently Reading: Testament of Youth by Vera Brittain