[Dailydrool] Vanessa and Jimmy

Ann Hefner via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 15 12:26:14 PST 2015

Cushings makes them feel starving all the time. A normal blood test
sometimes will indicate cushings, but not always. I've had 2 that the doc
said no it's not cushings, but I was sure it was so after the real test ACTH
Stimulation test it was positive for cushings. Is he drinking more too? He's
probably barking so much because he can't hear himself. I've heard some
people use a citronella collar. Some are stimulated by the vibration on the
throat, some by sound. It just gently squirts a small amount of citronella
out and they don't like the smell. One or two times and you'd probably have
the barking stopped.

Ann

anniebh at acsol.net