[Dailydrool] Charlie Brown

lmseeyore2004 via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Nov 16 20:15:22 PST 2015

The vet called today with the results of Charlie Brown's blood work. He said everything looked good except for his liver enzymes. He said they were very elevated. He said right now he's not too concerned because sometimes animals that may have a health issue such as dental problems can sometimes have higher enzymes. He thinks Charlie should do fine with the anesthesia even with his slight heart murmur. He said once he's heald, he'll repeat the blood work to see if the liver enzymes are still elevated and if so we'll go from there. So he has the green light to have those 3 teeth pulled. So I'm going to apply to the 2 assistance programs I was told about and see if I can get some help with the cost of the surgery. I just started chemo treatments 2 weeks ago and I have another one this week and with my other health problems, it's just really, really hard right now. Thank you to those that sent messages and I'm hoping I can get some help so I can take care of my baby
Lynne, Mom slave to Charlie Brown