[Dailydrool] thank you from two grateful hearts - Violeta's mom and dad

Virginia Oliveira via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 18 21:13:55 PST 2015

Dear Droler Furends

I am very sorry I didn't thank all the well wishes went Violeta was sick and
the sweet emails after she has left to the bridge.

Both dadperson and I were devasteted, even though we have been preparing
ourserves since Xaxa left to the bridge 3 years ago, because it was way too
painful that time.

Helio, the dadpeson, felt more because he was the one sharing the bed with
her while I have been living on my own since my divorce 8 years ago. It
doesn't mean I felt too much less, but I am used to have her with him.
But be sure, there is a new star in the sky now.

I thank very, very much to all of you who were there for us and their babies
too, since some were in overdrive production of drool.

We are bassetless now and life without a basset, without a dog, is not nice.
I will wait up to see how life goes. But I know I will adopt one when the
right time happens.

Thank you so much guys. I will continue reading the drool, because after
almost 14 years, it becomes part of your life.

a big hug to all,

Virginia, dadperson, Violeta and Xaxa (who decided to leave us for a while,
while they have some fun at the bridge)