[Dailydrool] Judgement posts...

Sandi Scranton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 22 14:09:17 PST 2015

Nancy, I agree with you.  No one knows what's going on in one's life which
affects their decision to do or not do something.  To assume that Marlene's
motive for posting that she had chosen to leave the drool was done to be
coaxed to stay was not kind.  I have corresponded with her personally and
this is NOT the case at all.  Her reasons for leaving are good ones - but I
for one hope she chooses to join us again down the road.  Her perseverance
when caring for a highly food allergic hound, up to and including venison
road kill is more than many of us would do and was in inspiration to many.
And, as one who lives with a chronic illness, I know she soldiers on daily
dealing with hers.  Unless we walk in another's shoes we should NEVER
judge.

Hugs and snooters,
Sandi and Miss Delilah Belle