[Dailydrool] Drool for Copper

Ursula Kramer via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Nov 23 08:56:30 PST 2015

Some of you may remember Copper. He is our Basset that we had to remove his ear canals a few years ago due to excessive uncontrollable infections. Well this morning I had to drop him off at his vet for an ultrasound. Much to his displeasure since he was not allowed breakfast. His vet saw him last week and did an xray to determine the amount of arthritis in his back and to check to see that everything was moving properly. A mass was discovered behind his stomach causing his stomach to lean forward instead of backward. We are waiting now to find out what it is, hoping for just an abnormality in his structure and nothing serious. He doesn't think it is cancer since he is gaining weight not losing it.