[Dailydrool] What My Basset Has Taught Me

Rebecca Louisa Stanton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Nov 23 13:50:12 PST 2015

That it doesn't matter if my car looks like I sleep rough in it (duvet and
pillows) and what harm is the dog hair and mud?

Its nice to have a tidy house, but I prefer muddy footprints on the carpet,
dog hair on the rug and a pool of splashy drool trailing from the water
bowl.

Not to hurry him on his walk.  They are such fun times and the
longer he has to mooch about the more mischief he usually gets into.

It doesn't matter if he wants an early breakfast (i.e. 4.30am); I can
always nap later.

That everything is so much better when he is there.

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB