[Dailydrool] Hound lessons

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Nov 23 18:31:09 PST 2015

The dogs have taught me:
You can not stay sad or mad with a furry snooter in your face telling you...I love you.
Unconditional Love does exist.
Patience
Some Bassets can teleport...touch food and instantly a hound appears out of thin air.
To Embrace my inner child.
Nothing makes you feel so warm, loved and secure as a snuggling basset.
If my basset doesn't trust a person then neither should I.
That I am not the boss in this house even though I pay the mortgage.
That I would rather be in the company of dogs rather than most people.
If people were more like dogs, how great and loving would this world be? No terrorism, no hate, just love and understanding.
Love and Drool to all,
Michele, who is a better human because of the love and lessons from many dogs who I have been blessed to have been apart of their lives.
PS. Happy Thanksgiving!
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com