[Dailydrool] Turkey Story

Kathryn Johnson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 24 14:47:38 PST 2015

I love the turkey story, so glad it was posted again!  I look forward to reading it every year.

Now for a funny story - I have two foster dogs at the moment.  One, male, was eating dinner in the kitchen the other, female, in her crate in the den.  Well the male decides to go bark hysterically at the female while she is eating (they get the same food so heaven only knows why).  I shoo him back into the kitchen and close the baby gate so the female can eat in peace.  Well the male decides this is no good, so he goes into the living room and THROUGH my fireplace (two sided from living room into den) knocking over the screen on the den side and prances over to the females crate!  I just had to laugh!

Kathryn
Scooter (atb) Rocky (atb) & Sandy (atb)
Johnkath2 at verizon.net

Sent from my iPad