[Dailydrool] Problems with ordering Avon online - Vikki

Jacquelyn Baker via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 25 14:23:54 PST 2015

Hi Vikki,

I didn't have your email address or I would have also written directly to
you, but I did speak with Avon Customer Service regarding the issues you
were having trying to place an online order.  Since I am not sure exactly
why you were not able to complete the sale, I secured a toll free number,
exclusive for online sales, and they can help you, and anyone else that
might be having a problem submitting an order.  Avon Online Ordering
Customer Service - 1-800-500-2866.

If you want to reach me directly, please feel free, but I was assured that
Avon's Online CS department will iron out the issue.  Thanks so much for
your willingness to support Basset Rescue of Puget Sound (BROPS)

Happy Thanksgiving to all in the states!!

Jacquelyn
jacquelynburvanbaker at gmail.com