[Dailydrool] Bassets and TP, Kleenex etc

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 25 17:22:05 PST 2015

Waaaaaay waay way back when the earth was green and so was I, DH and I made
our annual trek to the International Kennel Clkub show to see all the dogs
but especially the Bassets.
There at the Basset bench sat Fran Gray and Mary Bastable (both now ATB)
and they were in a tizzy. It seemed one of their dogs, due to go in the
ring momentarily, had eaten a gobbet of Kleenex....

I relay this only to show that the Bassets and paper products have an
historical relationship.

I don't remember how those Bassets did that year or even what year it was:
my catalogs go back to 1966...(I got rid of most of them.)

MomPerson to Conley who eats paper towels, and Doc who eats sticks

bgszap2 at gmail.com