[Dailydrool] a mt. update

Leslie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Nov 28 07:11:57 PST 2015

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1669471223299559&set=rpd.100007100912995&type=3

I hope this works......put the link above in your browser and the flyer
for the Basset Rock Art will open.up.    We are so very thankful for
those of you who have bought their raffle numbers.  Hot Dog.
Also........on the

front page of our website bassetresofmontana.org
you can see a great picture of the rock art PLUS SCROLL DOWN TO SEE OUR
CAT QUILT FUNDRAISER, TOO.
Guess the FB postings overshadowed my remembering to put our CAt Quilt
Fundraiser on the Daily Drool here.   Tickets also are same as Rock ARt
,,,,etc etc and BOTH DRAWINGS WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE SAME TIME IN
DECEMBER.  Will announce that day soon.  Can go to our paypal for both
    mtbassetrescue at yahoo.com

Transport for Solomon is complete now and he will get to go to his new
home up in Kalispell soon.    Today we are working on "Elizabeth" a 12
yr old senior who needs help!   More info as I learn it.

I hope those of you who do not use or look at FB........can benefit from
reading the Daily Drool and after realizing few tickets for the Cat
Quilt.......lol  BAssets sure must dislike the kitties...lol few
tickets  have been sold.........we have made $15.00 in raffle ticket
sales which means we might have to step it up some.    It truly is a
lovely hand made quilt from a very nice supporter here in Huson, MT. and
she surprised me with it.    So, thank you for taking a peek at it.
Also, everyone ........thank you for voting for us for the shelter
challenge.    We are very fortunate to have you all out there in Basset
Land.
Also, Debbie's Dawgs Program and their woofle they are now
having.....WOW.    So many great areas to help our fellow rescuers, our
bassets in need, plus keep the program alive and going for every year.
Donna Lindy, I do not know how you do it all but I know every person
here thanks you and cares about you and your family.

It is 7 degrees and lovely out this morning.  I feel bad for the
flooding in central plains, Texas, etc.    How are you all holding up?
Does any one need a safe dry snowy place to come for December????      I
have room here!!.
Drool coming your way to help heal broken hearts.........leslie ames
Basset Rescue of Mt.
bassetrescuemt at gmail.com

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager