[Dailydrool] Stealing

Dale rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Nov 28 18:56:33 PST 2015

My mom, may her memory be for blessing, had a method that worked.  I've never done it to my dogs as it seemed mean but she wasn't able to chase and tackle the scoundrels and needed them to be safe

She would put packing tap sticky side up in long strips on the surface and then out out stuff the dog might steal.  He wound up tangled up in the tape and crying.  She of course never left the trap unattended and helped hi get unstuck but it worked.  On more than one dog.  They never went back

Good luck and dog bless.

Dale aka the clueless momperson

Sent from annoys iPaw