[Dailydrool] Had a Scare Today

Val via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 29 19:35:31 PST 2015

Paisley, our rescue was both a bad girl and a good girl today. Our friends who where here for Thanksgiving were leaving today and packing up the car. Now, normally Paisley will not run off when outside, but today.....
Anyway she was sitting in their van not wanting them to leave when they came in for a few more items. Went back outside and no Paisley. Looked all over in the house and not there. Of course by now I’m panicked, my friends are blaming themselves, you get the picture. Anyway I walked to the end of the block and called her name and she came running. What a good girl, our old ATB male would never respond if he got out. Anyway she is home safe and sound and snuggling like normal. Although she is tagged and microchipped I had visions of her playing speed bump in the street. Glad she came when called.

vastrand at comcast.net