[Dailydrool] woke up coated with fish food

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Oct 1 11:23:57 PDT 2015

woke up this morning coated with fish food. This was a first. i had found two totally chewed up fish food containers on the floor last night and had assumed they had been empty when demolished by Mariah (on the floor.) Threw them away. Went to bed. discovered this morning that the containers had been enjoyed on my bed. This morning I am lightly breaded. Yuk. glad we don't have any Godzilla sized goldfish rising out of the tank in search of prey. into the shower. Val of Hawaii with Mila and Mariah the culprit. Vlbzwick at yahoo.com