[Dailydrool] Chunk;y; speaks:

Marilyn Deucher via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Oct 3 09:40:39 PDT 2015

Hi, Chunky here -  don't write too often cuz my paws are too fat to hit the computer keys, but I could use a little drool from my buddies - maybe even some bleke dog Belgian drool.  I have developed arthritis in my back and my vet lady has put me on carprofen.  I am getting around ok, but jumping and climbing into chairs is forbidden.  Geez, a guy can hardly look out the window!  Anyway, the slaves are being cautious because this sort of thing seems to have been a problem with some of my family in the past.  I go back for a check-up next week, so we'll see what they say.
Looking forward to the mini-waddle in December, although the she-slave says I won't be walking the streets this year - maybe I'll get to ride in Auntie Angelika's basset van!  But, guess what -- the pizza pawty will be  INSIDE this year, before the pawrade!!!  There's a big new Pet Value store in Berea, and they are letting us have our pawty there before the parade! So, now you folks won't have to freeze your tails off like we did last year.  December 5th - remember the date.
Love, Chunky
Marilyn Deuchermjdeucher at yahoo.com