[Dailydrool] Chunky arthritis

Ann Hefner via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Oct 4 08:01:46 PDT 2015

Lacy has been on Carprofen for a few months. It is generic
rimadyl. I just switched her to metacam and she is doing way
better. I hear from everyone that their vets say metacam is
not
strong enough, but I have had way better results with it.
It's
easier on the stomach, and in just 2 days Lacy stopped
limping.
I really think it works better. Years ago when we got Conrad
and he had the herniated disc he could barely walk. On
metacam
after a few weeks he was running with my other hounds.
Ann
anniebh at acsol.net