[Dailydrool] Baby Bassets

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Oct 6 02:48:40 PDT 2015

​I added another page to the blog with photos of the babies.
I put another up later today or tomorrow. Such funny babies they were and
what a good Mother Zelda was.
We had the whelping box set up in this room.
One of the puppies, and I am not sure now which one it was but I think one
of the 3 females )"Coyote", "Rottweiler" and nameless but to become
"Naomi".) Zelda kept removing from the box and carrying around the room and
then forgetting to put it back. I would be aroused by the wheeps and
squeaky wails of despair from the puppy and put her back.  Zelda would pick
her up later and move her out. There was nothing wrong with her. Someone
told me she was Zelda's favorite, but I am not so sure. But by and large,
you could not have asked for a better Mother.

MomPerson to Doc and Conley

bgszap2 at gmail.com
​