[Dailydrool] Update from Browyn

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Oct 8 05:55:39 PDT 2015

Hi everyone! It has been a little bit crazy over here. As you know, the mom
has been cooking Bugsey Turkey and Quinoa. It was going very well. He quit
throwing up and scratching. He even started acting mellow and nice to
mememe. So the mom decided to add the vitamons to his food. That was a big
mistake! IT started with him throwing up all over half our shared crate. So
I had to start screaming at 5:00 in the morning because Fairy Princesses do
NOT sleep in fouled crate. End of statement. So the mom got up and let us
out and cleaned up our crate. So far so good. Then she decided to finish
painting her bedroom. She let us up from our nap and then she ignored us by
painting. So, I peed on the floor to show her that is no way to treat
royalty. The dad came home and told mom what I did. He got the paper
towels, spray and trash can over by the mess, but he didn't clean it up
because he wasn't the one that ignored mememe. The mom was not happy, but
when she got to a stopping point she cleaned it up. Then, Bugsey was on the
couch and I was walking through the living room and he growled at me for NO
reason. That is not  good sign. So then the mom was putting together dinner
and we all went into the kitchen to watch her. I am not really sure what I
did, but the next thing I know Bugsey is attacking me and growling and
biting me. Dad was on the phone with his bigwig boss from corporate
headquarters, so he couldn't help break up the fight. It was just mom. So
Beauford decided to help by humping Bugsey. The mom said that wasn't
helping and finally got both of them off of me. She was dragging Bugsey to
his crate and the dad was now off the phone and yelling that there were
chunks of hair and skin all over the floor. The mom yelled back that she
was only capable of dealing with one thing at a time and she was busy
throwing Bugsey in his crate. Then she came back to the kitchen to check me
out. Well, the chunks of hair and skin came off MY EAR! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! I
have two- 6 inch scratches on my ear! Just wait. I will get him back! The
turkey! Mom cleaned out my scratches and loved on me and kissed and hugged
me and made me feel all better. Then she went to finish puttingtogether
dinner. And, 5 pieces of raw bacon were missing. She had put them on the
counter just before the fight broke out. Sometime during the chaos,
Beauford snarfed the bacon. I know it is all the mom's fault for leaving it
on the counter, but she forgot when she had to save my life! So what is the
moral to this story?! Sometimes even the vitamins can cause problems in
your hound.

The mom here. Browyn is right. I took the vitamins back out. So far Bugsey
has quit throwing up. He is still a little agitated, but I am hoping that
gets better soon with the diet and the Aunt Sandy drops. I made a
spreadsheet so I can mess with his diet on paper and I think I have a great
diet that will only require a little zinc and calcium. Of course it will
take awhile to get to the final diet because it is more than turkey and
quinoa. Please wish us luck!

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford, Bugsey and Jennifer
timandjenmartin at gmail.com