[Dailydrool] Violeta is saying goodbye...

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Oct 10 15:58:48 PDT 2015

Hi,

After having had two seisures today, dadperson and  I believe he will have to do the most dificult trip of his life: to take Violeta to the Vet, to allow her to go to the bridge.
She is blind, has had congenial heart failure for over 2 years, has pain on her hind legs and is not eating ( pain maybe?).
Well, I am going into the final part of my mourning. It started when I had to move and couldn't bring either Violeta and Xaxa with me. They don't allow dogs here and there is no wheelchair totally acessible place to rent.
It was half of my depression cause.
I still take depression meds as I know it will be a dificult time. And I feel sorry for dadperson, as I know how it is not to have your babie around ( i lost both at the same time). But thank God time will heal his wounds as they have part-healed mine.

Virginia and dadperson with furkids in heaven...

Miriam Virginia Oliveira
duda.tuppence at shaw.ca