[Dailydrool] Help in Transport

Ron Buries via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Oct 12 14:20:05 PDT 2015

BHRSC OF SO. CALIF Is in need of transporting one of it’s adopted bassets from
a shelter in Tracy Calif to Bakersfield Ca where someone has volunteered  to transport him to
his former foster in Escondido Ca. If anyone in the area of can help Billy out please contact Pam Schmidt at bhrsc.foster at gmail.com <mailto:bhrsc.foster at gmail.com>.
The plan is for a pick up on Thurs. 10/15 but that could be changed to a better time for anyone who could help this little guy.
I will forward the e-mail bhrsc sent me with a pic to anyone who is interested. I just got an update that another dog attacked Billy while he was
in the shelter. If someone could drive half way to Bakersfield we my be able to find someone to fill the gap. Thanks for any help you can give.
																						Ron Buries
																					         Barney ATB
																						 barndad4389 at me.com