[Dailydrool] Millie's naughty deed.

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Oct 13 18:17:18 PDT 2015

Today Millie committed a mortal sin in my house.  I was watching TV in  the
family room and was wondering where she was.  I lowered the recliner  and
looked into the dining room and it looked like she was chewing on something,
but I did not know what, as I did not know of anything that was laying
around.  So I got up and saw her chewing on something green.  I looked  like
some kind of cloth thing.  She moved away, and I picked it up and saw  that is
was a whole row of Peeps I was aging for future eating.  I consider  them a
rare treat when they get hard.  They have been sitting on a low  shelf in
the basset room for months without her ever touching them.  Looks  like I
have to hide the rest as they are no longer safe.  She is really  starting to
settle in here.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com