[Dailydrool] Diz Conleee

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Oct 15 03:59:07 PDT 2015

Drool? Pleese? Ise sick. Ise sick all nightie. Up down up down yak yak up
down. I hurts. I all curlt up juss wanna be cuddelt.
MPerson an DPerson dey rite dere gib me dat gassyx stuff an sumfine for da
yakkin I spect I gonna see da Vetspital soon as sumwon dere. You nose whut?
Dat ok wif me. Dat how bad  I feelin.
WHERE DAT MAGIK BELGIAN STUFF NOW ISE NEEDS IT, DEADHEAD???
Dat ok he no nose. He nose but he don't nose. Breakfass? Ohhhhhh no
thankyew, dat how sickie I feels. (MPerson no givin it anyways.)
So Conley axing for a liddel drool for heself. Youall haba nice day now.
Love an urps (sorry) Conley of Conley of Sickie Hall.

MPerson says:
He is very ill and I do not know what is going on. He appears to be
extremely uncomfortable, is not bloating, but acting as if he has done
something so horrible we would never forgive him, He has not. He just want
to sit with DadPerson. I will get him into the Vet as soon as someone is
there but they have the flu there so he cannot go in. S***. as they say.

--
'