[Dailydrool] 2016 Daily Drool Calendar

Pam Farris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Oct 18 07:05:43 PDT 2015

The 2016 Daily Drool calendar is a reality.  We have seen the sample copy and are VERY pleased how it turned out.  This means the calendar will be printed very soon (even before our expected date).  I have the shipping boxes and tape and bubble wrap.  We even have all the shipping addresses in the mail program so as soon as they roll off the press, we will pick them up and start the mailing!  If you do not have a holder for your calendar,  you will need one.  They are $15 and are shipped free with your calendar order.  If you wait until after we ship your calendar,  we will still be happy to sell you one but it will cost additional shipping.  Get your holder order in now!  2016 Daily Drool Calendar
|   |
| 2016 Daily Drool Calendar |
|  |
| View on store7226218.ecwid... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

 Pam Farris  Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.  www.BassetRescueFlorida.com