[Dailydrool] Doing the bow wow wave

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Oct 19 12:28:42 PDT 2015

We have had three houses on our street recently sold (and there is another up for sale). All of the families who have moved in have at least one dog and most have two. this makes a stretch of eleven houses, only two of which do not have dogs. (One of those has a colony of feral cats and a flock of feral chickens)' and the last house in the line is my nasty neighbors who no longer have a dog because they killed theirs and who hate dogs barking. (Bad karma coming to get them).

All of the dogs fancy themselves watch dogs. At the end of the street is a turn. Whenever something of interest (usually a person walking a dog) passes that turn, the bow wow wave begins. the house at the corner, with three vocal dogs, starts it up-Woof woof woof woof.  all of the dogs in the other houses race to their Front yards or front windows and each sends up a bow wow wow wow as the item of interest runs the gauntlet. the mail truck gets the same reception.

I am hoping the bow wow wave will eventually inspire the dog-hating neighbors to move. Hee hee hee. Val of Hawaii vlbzwick at yahoo.com