[Dailydrool] Response to Cindy

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Oct 28 14:10:00 PDT 2015

Cindy-

I can not speak to Las Vegas Basset Rescue telephone policy or anything else about the organization, but perhaps someone there was prescient enough to foresee you writing demanding public emails about a private inquiry. Pity they have to deal with folks who choose to do what you have done. Are you looking for someone to condemn or criticize someone at Las Vegas Basset Rescue for something that is none of our business and about which we readers have nothing but your email?

If the second message was a follow up to, "I'm so interested in a X basset...." I hope they call you. Whether they adopt out of area, or not.

If your second message was, "Why haven't you returned my first message?" I hope they hit delete on both.

Dawn