[Dailydrool] King Baby ATB

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Oct 28 14:28:10 PDT 2015

Amanda Sherwin recently posted on Facebook that her King Baby Ruth has gone to the bridge. Amanda was a very long time Drooler, did some wonderful Drool Fundraising, ran the Howliday Card Exhange for many years. She moved and is not presently subscribed. Says with the absence of the website she does not know how to resubscribe......but told me it was okay to post Pawtunia's bridge report, here. dawn

Auntie Feyfey? What's all that woofin? Big doins? Huh, who's there? King Baby Ruth? I like him. We have sniffed many a time. He was royalty.......who's there? Momcakes? Queen Xandy Bear? Who is the tall white houndette? Brie? I have heard of you and fear, er, respect your Grand Marshallness, ma'am. Janey!! How ya doin? Cera and Peabody and Ginger and Maggiedoorprize...and Sherlock the forgotten at Amanda's house foster....and friend, Queen Xandy Bear and Hugmonster........big greeting for Baby who has much to woof about how life changed in moving from the Hamptons to a farm in the midwest and how glad he is to be among his basset family and friendly regals! The kitchen beagles have been working overtime. They conscripted, er, enlisted the talents of Mel, the beagle. He was a part of the Sherwin pack and should know what Baby wants to eat........but Scooter nixed the lobster and clam bake. Too hard for beagles to crack into. Afraid of cut pawsies. They tried to get the seagulls to help, but the birds ate the shellfish and flew off. Bona showed Mel her cookbooks, but Mel couldn't read the pages that were backwards and upside down from too many tearings and retapings. Mel finally woofed PIZZA!! A brace of Spinone Italiano's showed up on wings and dropped off enough pizza for everybody.

Plus some whine. Baby said he needed some whine to remind him of home. Big bowls for everybody. Uh, Oh.....we don't know if Hugmonster ever had a bowl of whine.....

I am very sorry to hear that King Baby is there. King Caruso has the telescope ready for Baby to check on Amanda. He's looking at mapquest to try and find the farm!

Pawtunia