[Dailydrool] dementia, inquiring minds

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Sep 2 19:36:29 PDT 2015

The late Commander Bo suffered from dementia later in his life. we left the lights on all night for him. And our vet prescribed both Prozac and Valium for him at bedtime every night. this combination enabled him to sleep at night without anxiety attacks and pacing.

Sharon, regarding the difference between shampooing with dog shampoo vs.human shampoo. No, my coat isn't very shiny. the dog shampoo left my hair drier and more fly-away, though with no fragrance. clean, yes, but a trifle on the wild side. Ahrooooo. val of Hawaii with Mila and Mariah. Vlbzwick at yahoo.com