[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 387, Issue 7

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Sep 4 13:50:48 PDT 2015

Bonnie-

I have no experience in baby basset kidney disease. Just old houndie kidney disease. My one, practical piece of advice is that if they ever put him on subQ fluids, get a prescription from the vet and buy them at a non chain pharmacy. When Feyfey needed them the vet (who was more than most) wanted $15 a bag of fluid. The pharmacy sold them for $25 a carton of 12. Crazy difference. Similar price difference in tubing and needles.

Dawn