[Dailydrool] Girls' Day Out

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Sep 5 17:04:43 PDT 2015

well, Mila and Mariah decided to have their own salon day, canine-version, yesterday while I mowed the lawn. Somewhere on the premises they discovered a badly decomposed dead animal. (I searched every inch of our property today and could not find it--I think they used it all up). both heavily perfumed themselves and came in for the night reeking. this morning it was salon day, human-style--baths for both. they are both frolicking around happily now but the stench is still lingering in the air. I think I am going to need to wash the dogbeds and mop the floors next. EEEuuuuu. Val of Hawaii with Mila and Mariah (hey, we liked the way we smelled last night much better!)