[Dailydrool] Millie

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Sep 6 18:43:46 PDT 2015

Millie continues to fit in real well.  She is well behaved and has  gotten
on a good schedule and continues to eat well.  Took a day trip  out to the
cottage we used to own and she did  well.  She settled down after a short
while and enjoyed looking out of  the patio door and barking at passing dogs.
She ate her dinner and  her behavior gave me confidence that we could take
her on a trip.  At home  she has a few peculiar traits.  When we go, I leave
her a few treats  which she ignores until I get back.  She also likes to
eat her treats in  the dining room rather than the kitchen.  She probably
likes the finer  setting.  She is such a sweetie.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com