[Dailydrool] food critics

Angelika via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Sep 7 17:58:49 PDT 2015

Dear Paddi,

 Peanutty wants me to tell you that she thinks nana’s are the bested foodies in the world EVER… and you could send her yours if you don’t really want them. She really wishes they grew in our garden. She LOVES them!

Her and her sister Peaches will eat all vegetables and fruit except for black olives ( GROSS no matter how many times you chew and spit them out again!!)-mushrooms, unless they are cooked, Celery - only if staavation is immiment- and even then it is best to chew and spit it out several times!

and pickles ( just gross them things!). Raw onion is also ignored ( I know they shouldn’t have onion- occasionally they may get a bit of cooked onion in something- trust me, that is ok). A dropped raw piece is safe from ingestion though.

They have never had a parsnip unless it was mixed with other things- but I am sure they would eat them too.

Our apple tree is offering it’s fruit everyday and I have to go pick up the fallen ones before Peanut eats them all at once.

Angelika
angelikabrn at hotmail.com