[Dailydrool] Senior Hounds Abound calendar

Michele S. via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Sep 8 10:28:19 PDT 2015

This Ruger woofing in with a special request for my drool family. The Senior
Hounds Abound Calendar contest is now in full swing.  I am a contestant to
be a Senior Hounds Abound big month calendar hound.  So please go to Senior
Hounds Abound website and vote for me...I don't have to win...I just need to
be in the top 12 to get my very own month. I love all of you and all of the
hounds that are competing for this most awesome  spot on a highly prized
calendar.  And the best part by voting for us other than making my little
houndie dreams come true....you get a handsome hound to look at for a whole
month.  Please vote for me,,,Ruger.  But even if you don't vote for me
please go vote for some lucky hounds because all the proceeds from this
contest go to support all the senior hounds at Senior Hounds Abound Rescue.
https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/category.php?id_category=7
Big Loves From Ruger and Xander at Howling Hound Acres and Colt ATB