[Dailydrool] Fred was Fred to the end

Alice Haley via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Sep 9 02:02:40 PDT 2015

Fred came to live with me in 2002.  He was dog aggressive.  Fred has gone
rabbit hunting; he went to about 7 Boardwaddles and 2 Michigan Waddles.  He
went camping with me and the horses.  He was a Canine Good Citizen and held
a Rally Novice title.  The vet said for a rescue dog he had a good life.

I had to put him down last night.  At the vet's office they took him in the
back to insert a catheter; I heard barking then a vet came in to get the OK
to sedate him.  A pain in the butt to the end, but he was my pain in the
butt.

The Jersey Girls

Alice, the human
Molly & Pippi