[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Sep 10 15:50:12 PDT 2015

Hi all, Snoopy here, It's an itchy scratchy time of year for the Rutz hounds ..... chew chew chew ..... STOP THAT ..... scratch scratch scratch .... SQUIRT!!  The clueless momPerson is ruthless with the squirt bottle!! Last night Gracie got up at 3 AM and inquired as to breakfast.  She was told to GO BACK TO BED.  She persisted and she insisted and she pestered and she was soundly squirted .... in the dark where she couldn't see it coming.  She got PISSED  So when the clueless momPerson finally got up at 5 to feed us she had to clean the rug in the hall too.  Serves her right, pissing off Gracie like that. It's been hot here, way too hot it is hotter here than it is in Arizona where my teenager has run off to.  This Sunday night/Monday is Rosh Hashanah (Jewish new years) and rumor has it my teenager will be making an appearance.  I've been warned that I won't have time to snub her because she'll only be here a couple days.  I intend to howl like there is no tomorrow when she arrives.  LuLu tells me she plans to konk her good.  And Gracie ..... well .... get the shampooer ready because Gracie has her own way of conveying her displeasure More later from Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of missing objects who is in the calendar contest so vote for me please .... use this link:https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/product.php?id_product=1312