[Dailydrool] Millie's bad day

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Sep 11 19:09:18 PDT 2015

I don't know why my girl still loves me after what I did to her  yesterday.
 I took to the vet to be weighed, as the vet said she is a bit  too fluffy.
 She weighs 47 pounds and she said a weight in the lower 40's  would be
better.  She the had her nails trimmed, her ears cleaned(one was  real good and
the other had some gunky wax in it), had her annals emptied(not  much in
them) and her butt cleaned.  She was not at all happy about the  proceedings,
but was better than the last time her nails were trimmed.  You  should have
seen her bolt out of there when all was done.  Now she is  through for
another couple of months.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com